Too Less Data when running in loop

General discussions and questions about recurrence plot and recurrence network related methods.
mikecrites
Junior
Affiliation (Univ., Inst., Dept.): Texas Tech
Research field: Psychology

Too Less Data when running in loop

Post by mikecrites »

When I run the crqa m-file for an individual file, everything seems to be going great. However, when I run it as a loop to process multiple files, I get the "Too Less Data" error. The matrix is smaller when I run it as a loop, opposed to individually. I have been thinking it was my code, however, I cannot see any problems with it. I am hoping it is a simple fix that someone else has came across in the past.

Thanks
Norbert
Expert
Affiliation (Univ., Inst., Dept.): Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Germany
Location: Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Germany

Re: Too Less Data when running in loop

Post by Norbert »

Hi,

I do not understand completely your problem. What are you doing when using the loop? Are you dividing the original time series into several parts and then trying to apply the RQA on these sub-parts? Have you tried to apply RQA individually on one of such sub-parts? What is the dimension (size) of the variable containing these sub-parts? You should also note that the variable should contain the time series column-wise. If you post your code and the size of the variable, perhaps I can be of more help.

Best regards
Norbert
mikecrites
Junior
Affiliation (Univ., Inst., Dept.): Texas Tech
Research field: Psychology

Re: Too Less Data when running in loop

Post by mikecrites »

I figured it out. There was a problem with my code. Apparently I was incrementing during one of my loops for my script (which in turn was increasing the number of dimensions). Thanks for the reply.